Welcome to the official homepage of the Business Process Management Research Cluster. We are part of the Quality Engineering (QE) research group and the Institute of Computer Science, located at the University of Innsbruck. As summarized in the research section, we are focusing on empirical methods to obtain in-depth understanding of how business processes can be effectively supported. If you have questions that go beyond the content of this homepage, feel free to contact us at any time.
The New Year has brought many changes to the BPM Research Cluster. Cornelia and Stefan, who have been working for us for so many years, have decided to leave the academic world for good and pursue new career goals. Even though we will miss them dearly, we wish them all the best for their future endeavors!
The Business Process Management Research Cluster wishes all students, employees and partners pleasant and relaxing Christmas holidays as well as all the best, good health and every success in the New Year! As 2016 is coming to an end we would like to take this opportunity to thank all partners for the fruitful cooperation. We… [more]
Manuel will be giving a talk during the next ifi Lunchtime Seminar tomorrow, Thursday, April 28th, 2016 at 12 pm in SR 1 & 2 (ICT-Building). He will present current research on „Fixation Patterns During Process Model Creation: Initial Steps Toward Neuro-adaptive Process Modeling Environments?“. Abstract: Despite their wide adoption in practice, industrial business process… [more]
Wil van der Aalst talking about “How to Mine Your Processes While Exploiting Locality and Structure?”
It is a particular pleasure for us to welcome Wil van der Aalst on the September 10th at the University of Innsbruck, talking about “How to Mine Your Processes While Exploiting Locality and Structure?”. Abstract. The practical relevance of process mining is increasing as more and more event data become available. Process mining techniques aim to discover, monitor and… [more]
BPM 2015 is the 13th conference in a series that provides the most prestigious forum for academics, researchers and practitioners in the field of Business Process Management (BPM). BPM 2015 will take place in Innsbruck, Austria, in the midst of Tyrol’s breathtaking scenery and stunning mountains. A university town, with a strong record of academic excellence… [more]
- RT @AndreaBurattin: New paper on #FlowConsistency detection in #BusinessProcesses published in Software & Systems Modeling #openaccess
- All good things come to an end… We will miss Cornelia and Stefan dearly, but wish them the best for their future! https://t.co/pwf8Tvf5nI
- Andrea’s new #paper on conformance checking of multi-perspective declarative models is now online! #BPM https://t.co/CAWk3nUIgx
- Playing with 3d printers, lasers, artifical eyes, and eye trackers, calling it #research 🙂 #workinghard https://t.co/GjvD38VX21
- Cornelia’s new paper presenting an exploratory study on how humans inspect BPMN models is now available! #BPM #BPMN